Timeline

Monday, June 18, 2007

Getting the House Ready

Well, we're down to the wire. Catherine came by on Saturday. Greg and I moved some more extraneous stuff over to my parents house... I planted a few more flowers in the front of the house, Greg layed (?) the stones and concrete on the patio, and after a bit more cleaning it's ready for photos. I even made it to Target tonight for a pation table and chairs. Wavered on whether or not to set the table. I know - such decisions, such decisions. The house should go on the market on Wednesday. $174,900. It's less than I'd like, but since we're so late listing it, we're going to start low and hope we get a bite quickly. Fingers crossed.

I am also trying to wait patiently for Greg to call . It's late dude! Ok - gotta call him so I can get to bed.

No comments: