Timeline

Monday, July 9, 2007

We Sold the House!

Wait -- I'm not ready to pack! Ahhhhhh!! No really, I suppose this is a much better problem to have than having the house sit on the market for ages. We're waiting to hear what the inspector said over the weekend, but otherwise, we are UNDER CONTRACT! Woo hoo! I think all the subliminal "Buy My House" tactics may have actually worked.

The catch -- The Triangle. How badly do we want to live there? Can Matt the leasing agent save the day? Greg should be talking to him again today in a last ditch attempt to sort out the move-in date and the availability. I really like the apartments - but the more we talk, life would be so much easier if we found a place with immediate availability. Fingers crossed that Matt can work some magic. I really like the complex.

Lots to do in the meantime....

No comments: