Timeline

Monday, October 1, 2007

In tha House

For those of you who haven't been over to visit... here are a few pictures of our new dwelling.

The living room:

Zee kitchen:
Another angle of the kitchen... this one shows off the funky concrete floors that are in the main part of the house. The only carpet is in the bedrooms.

We chose to hang the ketubah over our dining table... thanks again to Amy and Linc Campbell for framing the ketubah for us - a great gift!


This is only one shot of our Office/Spare room -- I'll try to get a few others. Trust me when I say that every square inch of wall space is being utilized. :-)


Peanut likes to sit in Greg's chair while I work. I think she enjoys being in the same room as me. At least, that's what I tell myself....

1 comment:

LogosKnitter said...

I love your place. The floors are too cool. Keep the pics coming.

Nikki