Timeline

Monday, November 5, 2007

Football!

Greg and I were able to surprise my cousin Andy's 2nd oldest, Hudson, last Tuesday by coming to his last flag football game of the season. Parking was a nightmare, but once we figured out where to go - we walked up right in time to wave hello and watch the start of the game. It was great fun as always to see Andy, Sarah and kids -- and especially good to surprise Hudson. Hudson's team ultimately didn't win the game, but they played really well. Hudson is pretty nimble and made some great plays for the team. He run, he zigs, he zags, he kicks (kickoff)....
Okay - the plan here was to insert this cool photo album slide show thing that I've seen on other blogs, but apparently, I'm not coordinated enough just yet to figure it out. So... here are a few of my favorite pictures from the evening.
The Huddle:
Ready Set
Heather and Hudson chatting post game.
Evan hanging out on the sidelines.
And one very cute Trevor.
Ok... This was just funny. Sarah was giving Heather a helping hand trying to get her to smile. Hee hee...

I'm glad we were there to cheer on Hudson and say howdy to the rest of the family.

No comments: