Timeline

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hotel Baden

Open for business. Our air mattress is well loved at the moment. Ironic that when we had a house with an actual guest room, we had so few visitors. Now that all I have to offer is a blow up bed in the middle of our living room - everyone wants to come visit. Maybe it's the addition of baby Atticus to the family? Ya think? :-)

Tonight, Skip, Nikki and Zoe are on their way over as I type. They're house hunting tomorrow and interviewing some midwives. I hope the are successful in both ventures!

I need to wake Mr. Rooty Tooty so that he sleeps again tonight. Pictures are posted to Picassa.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jeanne and Brad Wallace said...

I have a friend in midwifery school who is looking to witness births if they might be interested, let me know...