Timeline

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Month Check-Up

Wowzers... is it really January 20?

Atticus went in this morning for his 6 month check-up with Dr. Owens. Here are the official measurements (but I still think he's taller...)


Height: 28 inches (95% percentile)

Weight: 18 lbs 10 oz (75% percentile)

Head Circumfrance: 43.6 (50% percentile)


Everything else went well. Dr. Owens says he's doing fabulously and that we can start adding in cereal, fruits and veggies! I think Atti is going to like the change.. he's been watching Greg and I intensely over the past few weeks whenever we're eating. Atti did get 2 more vaccines today and a flu shot. I debated on the flu shot - but thought better safe than sorry.


We're headed up to Picture People in the mall in a couple of hours to snap some 6 month photos. I really want to have a portrait session done with a professional photographer, but Greg and I want to wait until Atti has a little more balance sitting up and/or possibly standing to add some variety into the photos. And... if we wait until 9 months - the weather should be fabulous and we can do some outdoor stuff at the botanical gardens or Zilker Park, etc.


In other news... I have finally gotten all the holiday pictures off our digital camera, but I haven't yet uploaded them to Picasa. Perhaps this afternoon during nap-time...


But to hold you over... in case you haven't seen this photo yet (hard to imagine since I spammed everyone with a copy) here's a recent shot from this past weekend. I absolutely LOVE this photo.


No comments: