Timeline

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nicole's Wedding Day

It's mid-day on Tuesday here in Tel Aviv. It's beautiful. Seriously, beautiful outside. This is the weather we'd been expecting for the past week!! Thankfully it's arrived in time for the wedding.

This morning, I went to the shuk (a market of sorts) with my Dad and Shawn. I found many pretty things -- earrings, bracelets, a sign for Atticus's room... We walked down the street and had lunch and now I'm patiently waiting to try and talk to Greg before getting ready for the wedding tonight. The only bumm news is that now it seems my Bubbe has caught the cold that Atticus and I had earlier, but she has it even worse than we did. I'm hoping she's feeling a little better by tonight and can make it to the wedding!!

Yesterday was great too. It was our second trip to Jerusalem -- and it went MUCH better! We started at Mount of Olives, then went into the city - strolling the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Yad Vashem... then when we got back to the apartment Amy, Darren, Goat and I went to see Nicole over at her friend Dena's house. We ordered sushi, drank some wine and played Trivial Pursuit. It was a great night. It was a great relaxing night for Nicole - which was just what the doctor ordered for her!! I'm so glad that we were able to spend the evening just hanging out.

Okay... off and running again.

1 comment:

Musicnmath said...

While clearly then entire trip was incredibly great....that night with you, Nic, Darren, Goat, and Dena was such a highlight. Such great fun :) I'm so glad that you and I got to play again. :)