Timeline

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday at the Park

Yesterday, Atti and I had a grand ole time at my cousin Nikki's baby shower. Atticus is quite the fan of little toddler girls, especially when they dote on him and make him the center of attention. The shower wore him out however and he managed to take a 2 hour nap that started the moment our car pulled away from the shower. :-)

After he finished dozing and I did some cleaning/organizing - it was still a beautiful day outside, so we headed over to Shipe park. It's not a huge park, but it's so close, Atticus is there practically every day! I did get a quick video of Atti on the swings - but I can't figure out how to "flip" the video. Apparently I am not YouTube proficient just yet. And.. well, I've heard that my last YouTube attempt didn't work for everyone -- so definitely leave me a comment if this doesn't work!!







Here are a couple of still shots too.

No comments: