Timeline

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dallas O'Dallas

We meet again. I-35 from north of Hillsboro to pretty much Red Oak - you suck. You're filled with pothole after pothole and you just suck. There, I said it. It's a good thing my child can sleep through all your bumps and bruises!

But... the past week has been good. We've gotten the chance to ever so briefly see our friends Ben and Claire. We made it out to crepes yesterday with a bunch of the law kids and we're settling back into a routine in Austin. Oh - but how cool is this. While we were finishing up brunch, Greg looks over across the tables and says, "Is that Brandon?". Why, yes, yes it is. My college bud Brandon was grabbing a quick bite on his way to the Drafthouse. So cool. We really need to get together when we have more time -- I still haven't met his little man, Elijah!

Alas, now Atti and I are back in Dallas for the week. I've got some work to do, and Atticus is getting to spend some quality time with the grandparents.

No comments: