Timeline

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Future

Well, it seems Greg will be employed next year. The details are still a bit hush hush, but details will be revealed in due time. We'll be headed out of Texas - but staying close to family. Know where we're headed? :-)

In other news - we received word today that Atticus will finally be getting a spot at the JCC daycare. We've been offered a a spot at their satellite location which is due to open 11/2/09. Greg will attend the open house next week while I'm up in Dallas to make sure all is "kosher". Ha ha. The location isn't as convenient as the JCC's main campus - but I think it will be a good change for Atti. He's been missing the social interaction of other kiddos. Well, at least I think he has.

Greg, Atticus and I also had some photos taken at Picture People the other weekend. It wasn't our best session - we had quite a wait and by the time they took us back, it was Atti's nap time and he was NOT interested in being the happy smiley baby for the camera. But - there are a few good shots. I'm sure there's an easier way to share these photos, but you'll have to forgive me - my mind is currently thinking about work (see below). To access the photos, click HERE, and use the email address: jenbaden@gmail.com and password: abc123

Work - I think I may have broken Amy's database. Now most of you are asking, what's a database? And who is Amy? Well, Amy is my dear coworker who is currently sitting on a beach sipping a fruity drink soaking up the sunshine who will probably want to throttle me the moment she steps foot back in Texas. I really want to cry. I don't know what happened. I used her directions yesterday and ran the first part of the process, but when double checking my work today - something just isn't right, and I can't figure it out. I've asked for help - but I have a sinking feeling. I was so nervous about running these reports in her absence that I may have psyched myself out and really blown it. Oh, please don't let that be the case. I know this is a bit of a random rant for the family blog, but I'm freaking out about now!

Well, the laptop battery is about to die, so I've got to go plug in and maybe head to bed. I'm hoping something brilliant will come to me in my sleep. If anyone reading is a database guru -- send me some good thoughts, will ya?

No comments: