Timeline

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wishlists

Hmmm... this is tough. None of us really need anything. But, since we've had lots of folks asking - here's my best short list.

Atticus:
  • bath toys
  • mittens
  • slipper socks (that he can't pull off - if such a thing exists)
  • 2T sweaters and/or long sleeve onesies
  • Shoes 6.5W or 7W preferably with no laces... (if you happen to have a resale shop near you -- Stride Rite, Primigi, Naturino, Aster, Tsukihoshi)
  • books
  • pretty much anything with lights, sounds and/or buttons
  • I like GeoTrax, but I'm not sure he's quite old enough yet

Jen: (My list is pretty sad...)

  • iTunes gift card
  • books (Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, Anagrams by Lorrie Moore, Light Years by James Satter, Anything for Jane by Cheryl Mendelson, Janet Evanovich the Stephanie Plum series, The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Puzzle King by Betsy Carter
  • Any recent girlie movie out on DVD (I promise you I haven't gotten out much, so I haven't see anything!)
  • gift cert for a maid

Greg: (This list is even sadder...)

  • tie holder (to hang in the closet)
  • slippers (I was thinking about the UGG slippers even if they are a bit fancy)
  • iTunes gift card
  • Barnes-n-Noble or Amazon gift card

No comments: