Timeline

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Early Morning

Atticus has taken to waking up somewhere between 430 and 530 am. And -- he's waking up unhappy. It's a delight. I just wish I knew what was causing the distress. Poor guy. Poor Mommy and Daddy!

I did try something new last night -- we fed Atticus the same thing we were having for dinner (with a few exceptions). He had some bruschetta chicken, mashed potatoes and of course fruit. Now, he didn't eat as much as if I'd catered to him, but he did fairly well.

Greg and I are finally going out to dinner tonight, just the two of us. It's been a while since that occurred. I'm hoping Atticus falls asleep without any trouble and can stay asleep at least for the couple hours we're gone. Granted, the restaurant we're going to is walking distance - but still...

I've also posted some new pictures to the gallery. I've uploaded some videos to YouTube from the first haircut as well. Please don't look at me - it was not my intention to be in any form of media that day....


And a random clip of Atticus being silly in the hotel room in Bowling Green, OH.


No comments: