Timeline

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nap Crisis

This is bad. I honestly don't know what to do short of letting him
scream for a couple hours, going for a walk, or letting him nap on my
chest in the rocker... Today, since it's freezing outside, we're in
the rocker. My right arm is numb, and I'm typing this entry all with
my left thumb! But, he's exhausted... And I'd feel worse I think if he
had no nap! (And Greg would go bonkers if he screamed any longer...)

So.. Open to suggestions to why Atticus has suddenly decided to stop
napping on weekends, and how to remedy the situation! Solid 2 hour
naps at school on Mon-Fri...(they normally have to wake him up!)

~ Jen

2 comments:

Cari said...

UGH! Isaac did the SAME thing last year with our nanny. Consistent naps, same time and length at her house...then he'd come home for us and the weekends and we NEVER knew what we were going to get! Sometimes no naps at all...clearly, I have no advice. I always blamed it on our tiny house and the ability to hear every sound. Probably not the case, but I wanted an excuse of something other than ME!

Laura Hadd said...

I don't have any good advice either. Maybe he'd lay on a mat in his room if you layed on one too? Probably not a good idea in your condition though...maybe in your bed? And if he falls asleep you could move him? Sorry I'm not much help.