Timeline

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No Need to Panic

No joke. I just got an email from our Pediatrician's office and they're closing the office in 10 minutes. It's snow people. And only a little. It was 75 degrees two days ago, the chance of anything sticking is really pretty small. What I think is funny -- Greg took Atticus to school this morning without his coat. Ha. I don't know what's going to happen when we move to Ohio. You can't put the kiddo in the car seat with the coat on - but by the time you get them out of the seat and into coat, you could have already made it inside. Hmmmm....

I did get a couple pictures and a 30 second video earlier this morning. If I have any more time during lunch, I'll try to get everything uploaded.

It's just snow people. Calm down. It's going to be O.K.

No comments: