Timeline

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh Please Noooooo!

So, it seems I have a bit of a sore throat and a wee little cough. Fingers crossed that it's just a fluke. Of course, Atticus is also slightly snotty and congested - so you never know who got it first and who shared. Go away cold/cough/allergy ickiness!

In totally unrelated news (I do this a lot, I know...) Greg is over at a friend's house tonight doing the fantasy baseball draft (very exciting stuff apparently) but that leaves me alone to watch American Idol. This is the first time I've watched all season so I don't know anything about any of the contestants. I'm only catching the last hour - but so far so good. I'm hoping to see the apparently hot guy from Fort Worth. Perhaps I should look at the website to figure out who I'm supposed to be looking for...

No comments: