Timeline

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Atticus and I had a great day. We spent the morning over at the Mason's house. Atticus and Eleanora played inside and out, destroyed a few things (mostly Atticus), had a nice lunch (thank you Stephen) and did fairly well romping around and having fun. There was a nice nap in the afternoon and then we went for a walk the neighborhood with our friend Claire!

As a bonus, Greg took Atticus and I to dinner at Santa Rita. Atti is definitely our child -- give that boy some chips, salsa, a quesadilla, rice and beans and he's a happy camper! The only funny thing is that you have to call the meal a "taco". He won't eat it if you say quesadilla. It's really odd - so we're just rolling with it.

While Atticus was napping, I opened my gift bag that he brought home from daycare. I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones - or just the fact that these were my first gifts from the little man, but I got teary eyed!! I think it's the poem that goes with the handprints that really did me in. I've posted the pictures in the May album and in the Atticus's Artwork album. Go to the Baden Family Photos link over to the right.

1 comment:

Jhana said...

We must have been on the same wavelength: we had Mother's Day dinner at La Pinata (the longest tequila menu in Northern California, thankyouverymuch). Aemon does love a good shrimp quesadilla. And mom does love a good margarita.