Timeline

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Call Me Back

Grrrr... I've left several voicemails this week and I'm having a tough time getting these folks to return my calls. I'd really like to chat with the ECI folks and I'd appreciate if Molly Maid would return my calls too. Boo hiss.

ECI -- we're hoping to have Atticus evaluated for physical and occupational therapy needs. Not sure if he needs therapy or not just yet -- but since it was recommended that he be evaluated, we figured -- better sooner than later!

Molly Maid -- well... long story short is that when they moved our recliner chair to vacuum under the chair, a small plastic foot broke off and the exposed nail/screw scratched the hardwood floor. I spoke with someone there earlier today -- but I'm waiting on the owner/manager to call me back.

On the other hand -- Tom with Apple Moving/National Van Lines keeps calling me and I don't have an answer for him. Figures.

Maybe I should try laying down for a nap. That will surely make the phone ring, right? Murphy's Law!!

No comments: