Timeline

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Opinions

At our new house in Toledo, Wren will have her own room! So... I'm shopping for her nursery decor. I've narrowed it down to two choices and I'm looking for your opinion.

Thanks to my dear friend Jhana -- little Wren has a wooby in Alexander Henry Starling Blue fabric, backed with a yummy buttery yellow minky fabric. I loved the fabric so much, I had two baskets made for Wren's room out of the material. I'll use them on the changing table to hold diapers and other essentials. I wish I could afford a fully custom nursery out of the fabric, but alas... it'll have to be one of the two following choices. :)

The first option is MiGi's Cherry Blossom in Lilac. It looks like THIS, but in Lilac instead of Pink. You can kinda sorta see the color HERE. I have the nursery set that includes the quilt, bumper, crib skirt and sheet -- but I'm not sure I'm sold on the pattern.

The second option is Pottery Barn Kids' Hayley Collection. HERE You can see it best when you click the View Larger link which will open a set of photos.

Any opinions?? Which do you like best?

1 comment:

Jeanne and Brad Wallace said...

I think the MiGi could end up being really really cute and beautiful...I understand your nerves about it, but I think I like that one best myself with her wooby and with the yellow.