Timeline

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Warm

According to the news this evening, it's going to be warm on Tuesday. The expected high is 84 degrees. I'm totally serious. 84! I almost laughed out loud. It's only going to cool off from here.

But... I'm looking forward to an actual "fall" season and getting to wear my stash of scarves that haven't seen the light of day since my time in Colorado!! I may actually be inspired enough to pick up my knitting needles. I've been trying to find the oomph I needed to knit.

I guess this also means I need to pull out Atti's fall clothes sooner than expected. It's in the 60s in the morning when I'll be taking him to school. I can't even fathom that yet...

1 comment:

rhondadiane said...

i'm so jealous! i miss the Fall. I loooove sweaters and boots!...fireplaces, knitting, fall colors, brisk breezes that smell so wonderful!!! Ahhh.... You lucky Girl!!! :)