Timeline

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sigh...

I've cleaned up dinner, run a load of laundry, sort of updated the blog - I still need to upload photos, I've written up a grocery store list, yada yada... I look over to Greg and he's sound asleep on the couch. Must be nice. I still have to fold the laundry and take a shower before bed!

And - well, I have to decide if I can swing another girls weekend if it's not combined with a work trip. My annual girl's scrapbook weekend is coming up in less than a month. I was so hoping the timing would coincide with our team meeting for work... I think Greg might have a coronary if I keep leaving him home alone with Atticus once a month. Such a wimp! And, well -- see earlier post -- I'm a little nervous about messing with Wren's schedule again. She'll most likely be back on schedule within the next couple of days and the thought of another airplane trip and time change doesn't thrill me...

I need to decide soon. Oy.

No comments: