Timeline

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two Steps Forward

We have tinkle. I repeat. We have tinkle in the potty! It's only happened once, but this is quite the first accomplishment I think! Way to go Atticus.

On the other hand, he's still having a tough time with bouts of crying and whining at school. I'm not sure what it's about. He's prone to throwing full out fits at home too when he doesn't get his way, so maybe he's just got a case of the "twos". This morning - we had a screaming session while walking into school. It was raining outside, so I was trying to get my coat on, get Atti's coat zipped up, get Wren covered up with a blanket and get all of us inside the school. Because I had my hands full, I didn't let Atticus "honk" the horn on my keys to lock the car... this apparently sent him over the edge and I was practically dragging him from the car into the classroom.

Last night however, he was a gem. He was blowing kisses to Wren, running around the basement with Greg and giggling like no other in the bath...

I guess it all balances out in the end...

No comments: