Timeline

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So Much To Say

Oy... where to begin. Life has a funny way of keeping moving forward, even when you're not posting updates to the blog. Hmmm. That sucks because how else am I going to recall when things happened in order to update the baby books, friends and family?

So... here's a quick rundown of the past week or so:

  • Greg passed the bar exam! Woo Hoo! Now all that's left is some formality paperwork.
  • Greg went out to Pasadena with the Judge to sit on some cases on the 9th (I think I have that right) circuit. (We're in the 6th circuit and I know Texas is in the 5th...)
  • Greg's bud Rob flew out to Columbus and they had a boys weekend at the Ohio State/Penn game with some awesome tickets.
  • Wren has started sitting up for longer periods of time unassisted.
  • Wren had her 6 month check up yesterday and has been given the all clear for solids. (This actually makes me a little sad because it means she's leaving "baby" stage...)
  • Atticus has become an expert at the iPhone and iPad. Eeeek.
  • Atticus has been stringing together 3 word sentences!
  • Jen had some bad Pad Thai and is now convinced she should stick to simple foods here in the Midwest.
  • Jen is now within 5 pounds of her pre-Wren weight! Woo Hoo. (I don't know how people say they can't lose weight after having kids... maybe I'm lucky - but I never have time to eat, I'm constantly bending/squatting/swinging/climbing/running/jumping etc. I don't even need the gym!!!)
That's the quick and dirty version... more exciting updates to follow.

No comments: