Timeline

Thursday, January 13, 2011

An Odd Assortment

Atticus has pink eye. That's been a real treat. Wren is over the weight limit on her bassinet and we still haven't ordered her a crib -- but I think I know which one we're getting (in white). I'm turning into my grandmother with weird patches of skin that look totally normal, but are incredibly sensitive to touch (as if there were fiberglass shards or something all across random spots...). Greg is snoring on the couch and I've got a million and one things to do and all I want to do is sleep. Wren has already woken up once tonight -- not sure why (actually, I still hear her, but I'm pretending I don't because I'm trying to finish this post and get some work done yet tonight). I'm placing money on Atticus waking up between 4 and 5 am again, most likely falling back asleep about the time Wren is waking to nurse because that's just how my children like to do things lately... It's exhausting.

Phew. I feel better now.

I've started uploading some older photos to Picasa, but I had to upgrade my storage space -- so it'll take a little while longer before I'm done. I may also move all my albums to Private instead of Public in the near future. This means that I'll have to send you a link with an authorization code so that you can view the pictures -- but hopefully it'll keep weirdos from randomly stumbling upon the photos too...

I still need to find an ENT for Atticus.

I need to get on the ball and look for daycare/preschools in New York.

I need to mail out family portraits to a bunch of you...

I really want to knit and scrapbook.

I need a vacation. And sleep. And perhaps another glass of wine...


No comments: