Timeline

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Babble

Literally Babble.com. I saw on Facebook that I'd won a couple of cookbooks from one of their daily contests. Cool, eh? Except that they haven't contacted me. Boo. I finally got a tiny response after posting on someone else's "I Won" comment -- but all they said was that they contacted me via Facebook. Ugh. I really want to find out what I won!

Otherwise - it's just been a crazy week. Preschool admission processes, a trip to the dentist (oh joy) and sheer madness at the office. Greg and I did make it out for a date night earlier in the week. That was a rare treat. Many thanks to Brianna for watching the kids. Greg and I snuck out for sushi -- a very rare treat! It was good to get out for a couple of hours. Refreshing. We'll have to try and do it again.

I'm mentally preparing for our trip to Dallas. It's going to be an adventure to say the least. I'm just picturing me, a double stroller, two kids, a diaper bag, my backpack, the ERGO, a couple of suitcases and a triple shot grande Starbucks. If there isn't a Starbucks open at the airport, it's not going to be pretty. I still haven't quite figured out how it's going to work on the plane if one or both kids needs to be changed.... quite the dilemma.

We're also hammering out the details for our trip to California for Gavin's wedding. Atticus is quite looking forward to going to California. He's been practicing carrying a small pillow -- and I think he's going to be an awesome Ring Bearer! I need to try his tux on and get his feet measured so I can look for shoes! It's going to be fun.

Ok... need to finish cleaning up and go look at some more spreadsheets and graphs...

1 comment:

rhondadiane said...

Too cute!...my sweet little man!
I shared this post with Janis! Thought she'd get a giggle like I did!
Hugz!