Timeline

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stress.

Dude. Who knew preschools in New Orleans could cause this much stress? Wait lists, possible openings for one kiddo but not the other - maybe across town in Metarie? Maybe? Call this person. Call that person. Call every connection you can think of and have them put in a good word to bump you up on the wait list...

I'm going to have to be super involved in the Jewish community once we arrive to repay all these kind folks sticking up for us and trying to get my kids into a great preschool program! Not that being involved is bad -- no way -- I think it will be good for my heart and soul to get out and make friends and get involved with the community again.

In the meantime, I'll just stress about my kids getting into preschool. (Don't even mention NYC to me yet...)

No comments: