Timeline

Friday, May 6, 2011

Where Did Jack Go?

Atti has said this a few times over the past week or so and last night, I finally figured it out! He's singing Frere Jacques. It's one of the songs from this session's Music Together class - and one I've sung to him in the past. But cute that he's now repeating so many things that he's previously heard... He was also singing a song in Spanish the other day. Perhaps he needs to start on his second language classes sooner rather than later! I was definitely hoping to have him in an international/multi lingual preschool once we got to NYC, but maybe I'll look for some small classes even in NOLA. To be perfectly honest, I think his second language should be Mandarin. I think he'll get the most use out of that in another 20 to 25 years... Greg and I find it nice to know the some German, French and Spanish -- but I think the future is leaning towards China.

No comments: