Timeline

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Birthday Party

We have a date and a location. Woot.

Atticus's 3rd birthday party will take place at Three Meadows Park (or as Atti refers to it - The Pond Park) on July 31. I still have to determine the best time... I'm leaning towards an after lunch park play date. Any thoughts blogosphere?

There are picnic tables, restrooms, plenty of playground space and of course the ponds with the ducks and the fish! The party theme will be construction... backhoes, diggers, dump trucks and all other assorted construction equipment will be considered. I'm sure the girls from his class will love it. :)




2 comments:

JC2 said...

So... which cake did you decide on?

Jen B said...

Oy... no decisions yet. Maybe a simple cake with a big plastic dump truck and oreo dirt on top... perhaps the build your own cupcake station with toppings... or just cupcakes with these cute digger/construction toppers on toothpicks that I found.

Now that I know I've got over a month to plan I'm not too concerned.