Timeline

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good Grief

So I've been a bit busy lately - and not necessarily in the most positive sense. Atticus is a challenging three year old. I know three as a general rule is a tempermental age -- but I think we've got it worse than most. I've got a list of questions growing for our next pediatrician visit -- or possibly for the therapy folks down in NOLA. It's been a rough couple of weeks. Let's hope the remainder of the move and the settling into the new house goes smoothly... goodness knows we could use it. On the upside - the kids are still healthy. :)

The next few days will be filled with DMV visits, running last minute errands, attempting to see Texas friends, attempting to squash in some work -- and then driving 9 hours with 2 toddlers. Delightful, eh?

I did get some great photos and video today while the Great Bubbe was over here -- one day I'll get everything uploaded and links sent out. :)

No comments: