Timeline

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Fitness Pal

My brother convinced me to download an app called My Fitness Pal. I've done a fairly good job of tracking my eating and pseudo workouts. And by pseudo I mean -- carrying Wren all over creation, doing jumping jacks with Atticus, running/chasing the kids in a big circle in the living rom... but, whatever I'm doing seems to be working. I'm down ~5 lbs thus far with about 10 more to go. I'm hoping I can drop another 3 or so before I head out to Malibu in a few weeks for Tiffany's wedding. Buh buy baby weight... it's been fun eating everything in sight for the past few years, but it's time to go!

If you're on My Fitness Pal, let me know -- I'll add you to my list which right now is just my brother and my Dad. :) Always easier to do well when you're accountable to someone!

No comments: