Timeline

Friday, March 23, 2012

Lost

Recently I purchased two shirts for the kids at the Disney Store.  Spider Man for Atticus and a Minnie Mouse shirt for Wren.  Seriously, this was only a couple weeks ago.  Atti's wore his shirt a couple days ago and it was freshly laundered last night and is once again resting in his dresser drawer.  Wren's new Minnie shirt has mysteriously disappeared.  As in - I can't find the bloody thing ANYWHERE?!?!  How exactly does one lose a bright red Minnie Mouse shirt?  It's not in her dresser, it's not in Atticus's dresser, it's not in the laundry (I did all that last night...) and it's not in either closet.  It's not in our hamper and it hasn't fallen behind the washer/dryer -- yep, I even looked there!  It's not in the diaper bag.  It's not in with the extra clothes at the daycare.  I'm completely puzzled.  And peeved.  Wren absolutely LOVES Minne and now for the life of me I can't find her new shirt.

Ugh.

I thought I was over the sleep deprivation?

No comments: