Timeline

Friday, September 14, 2012

Texas Crazies

Wow.  So I suppose now it's a bit of a good thing that I haven't been working!  There's definitely no shortage of crazy around here!  The kids are stressed and showing signs of separation anxiety -- but I was expecting some of that... I'm fearful about starting the new daycare, but trying to remain cautiously optimistic.

So far, we've managed to squeeze in visits with Great Bubbe, lots of face time with Uncle Shawn, several good excursions with Great Grandma Jeanne, Uncle Rus and Aunt Mary, Aunt Nikki, Uncle Skip, tons of cousins too -- Raymond, Angela, Candice, Shannon, Zoe, Paige.  Lots of family and lots of fun.

Bubbe and Pops took the kids to the Frontiers of Flight Museum this morning.  From all the raves, it seems they had a blast!  We've also explored a Liberty Park - the kids had fun climbing on the Army tank.  I do have some pictures - but I'll have to add those later.  :)  We've gone to CiCi's Pizza -- the pizza wasn't such a big hit, but the kids loved the mini arcade.  Atticus actually did really well playing this boat racing game.  I was impressed.  We've spent many hours hanging out poolside in the back yard, we've strolled the neighborhood, we've gone twice to a local jump house, CooCoo's.  Tomorrow's big adventure - Costco.  No joke.  The kids are totally excited.  Ha!

It's been a good run here in Texas, but I'm ready to start the next chapter and settle back into routine...

No comments: