Timeline

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Where's My Timeturner?

I know I say this often - but holy moly, life is moving at the speed of light right now!

Let's see what's going on right now...

Organizing the upcoming author visit for grades 3-5 this Friday!
Arranging the pack and load of the storage unit.
Arranging the pack and load of the house.
Drafting a letter to the current landlord to see if he's okay with the proposal of subletting.
Purging.
Organizing.
Figuring out upcoming track schedules.
Looking for new sports teams in MA.
Looking for a new orthodontist.
Looking for a new oncology team to monitor me.
Purging.  (Did I say that yet?)

G'ahhhhhhhhhh....

1 comment:

Penelope Pattern said...

OMG... oncology team... maybe I should be reading the blog from beginning to end instead of ass backwards...
ARE YOU OKAY? That was stupid Barbara, oncology... what am I missing???
~Barbara Mosman~