Timeline

Monday, September 17, 2007

Quick Update

L'shana tova. (Happy New Year for all my non-Jewish readers.) May you have a year of peace, health and happiness.

Just a quick hello to fill you in on the latest goings-on. I just returned from a wonderful "girls" weekend at Heaven Leigh Escape. It's so nice to get away for a few days, see old friends, scrapbook and just relax. Tammy the owner even hung out with us for most of the time working on her own things. It was a great time.

I was also able to pick up my new laptop before I left the office in Dallas. Hallelujah. Now, I just have to get the migration to work, and we're golden. Granted, I've been on the phone with the help desk no less than 6 times already, but FINALLY, it seems to be working. I really really hope it works.

Tonight was Greg's first flag football game, and they won! Amazing since their first team meeting was an hour before the game! All in good fun. I sat with Cary, whose husband was the quarterback for the opposing team. Good thing we're all friends! Since the games are co-ed, I'm not too worried about them clobbering each other...

The rest of the week will keep us busy - bowling night, Nolan Ryan talk at the Union, old boss in town on Friday, home game on Saturday... whew. I thought life was supposed to be slower in Austin? Eh, we're having fun.

More soon!


Here's a picture Greg and I took of ourselves on our way to dinner at the Melting Pot. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you look amazing...have you lost weight? You two look so good together and so happy!!! Carlos and I are married and back from Fiji...just trying to catch up a sleep! :) LOve you