Timeline

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Busy Bee

Things are moving at warp speed! I've made it to Dallas and another adventure awaits tomorrow. I'll meet Greg at DFW tomorrow afternoon and we're flying out to LA for his friend Tony's wedding. It should be a great - but hurried - weekend. I love weddings and look forward to spending tomorrow evening with Rob, Lori and boys -- and to meeting Tony and Beth on Saturday.

Work is work. Flying into the Dallas office during the busy times sure keeps things interesting. It feels a bit like a whirlwind. Today was even more exagerated by the fact that we had an out of the ordinary long lunch with the new boss man. He's good. New VP of Operations - hopefully bring some cohesive energy to the workplace.

In other news.... after work this evening I stopped by my friend Matt's house. Matt's amazingly beautiful wife Lidia just gave birth to a precious little girl on Sunday afternoon. Isabelle Traub is an absolute gem! After reading the heart-wrenching story last week of Copeland, it was good to get some happy baby news! Matt got a great picture of me holding Isabelle. I'll post it if he emails it over to me.

No more pictures for now -- I'll add them when I get home to my desktop computer!

No comments: