Timeline

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Yarn is Calling

So, I'm feeling crafy again these days. I've picked up the *almost* finished poncho and I'm making progress. I've picked up the stitches for the border of the back half. Now all that remains is to finish the border, pick up the neckline and do a little ribbing and voila. I will have a finished project. Shocking, I know. I promise to take pictures.

I also went to a knitting meetup over the weekend. Too bad I picked the day when everyone was doing a yarn crawl. Oops. For the uninfomed, a yarn crawl is pretty much like a pub crawl only involving local yarn/knitting stores. I know - crafty people are kinda dorky. It happens. Gather up a group of friends, rent a van and go from one store to another!

But, in checking all my crafy websites, I noticed that Vickie Howell has posted an opportunity for free yarn. I know! What more could a girl want? Here's to hoping that this works....


Note to self - learn better blogging skills!

No comments: