Timeline

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Already?

Wow. This week seems to have zoomed by. I've been trying to catch up on sleep - maybe I've just slept through the past few days?

Not much shaking around here. Greg turned in his requests for his elective for the Spring semester. Crazy to think that it's almost time to register for the spring... the fall just started! The majority of the classes are required (like those this semester) Con Law, Crim Law, Torts, and I think I'm missing one. But... he gets to add in one elective. Here's the catch. So much is determined by your grades your first year of law school that you want to give yourself the best chance possible for the highest grades. With that in mind, do you go for the subject you want to study long term figuring if you like the subject, you'll do better? Or do you try for the class that has only 100 spots for 400 students? Or, do you pick a class based on schedule - giving yourself the most optimal study time? Hmmmm.... decisions. Greg actually had to pick 5 choices and rank them. It's a random process as to which of the 400 students names gets picked to "pick" first". I think we'll hear back in about 2 weeks to know which class he'll get.

Weekend plans are still pretty up in the air. I'm going scrapbooking tomorrow night with my friend Jeanne and my cousin Sarah -- but nothing else is on the calendar. Shocking. I'm considering meeting a knitting group in the afternoon (wow I'm turning into an old lady). And, we may meet up with Brett and Andrea but nothing as of yet.

Ok, off to get organized before tomorrow. Maybe play a little Wii. :-)

No comments: