Timeline

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Internet Woes

Things had been going so well with the new laptop and working from home.... I knew it had to end. Sigh. So, here I sit at Starbucks because my apartment is possessed by a weird anti-internet demon.

We were having speed issues last night. Then... this morning, splat. I know I'm connected but I can't get to the freaking internet! I'm convinced it has something to do with my upgrade to IE7. I'm going to try later to go back to version 6. I don't know how to go backwards, but I need to figure it out quick like a bunny!

It has been nice to get out of the house. And the peppermint mocha is delightful, but my toes are freezing and I think I've done enough people watching for a day. I'm scared to go home though until the work day is over! Ugh.

No comments: