Timeline

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today - Aemon Morlan celebrates his first birthday... in Tahoe (nice job buddy)! and my cousin Heather Hadd becomes a teenager. It's a big day.

Me... I see the grocery store, Target and some laundry in my future. :-) Thankfully, today is beautiful. This is the first bit of sunshine I've seen in at least a week. Best go take advantage of the gorgeous day!

And lastly, and totally unrelated to anything previously mentioned...

I don't have many pictures of my scrapbooking stuff, but here are a couple pictures of the altered letter "I" that I made for the baby shower I'm attending tomorrow for some law school friends. I'm pretty impressed since this is my first true altered item. I used Daisy D paper, ink and modge podge. That's it! Depending on the reaction it gets, I may have to make more of these as gifts! A letter or a name could be done in any paper, pattern, etc. Make it more girly with some ribbon... oooh, I love being crafty! At the end are a couple pictures of the gift tag and the card too.

No comments: