Timeline

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lyndsey Goodman

I admit, I love American Idol. I hardly watch the auditions however because I really don't want to see the crazies, I just want the good stuff. Well... turns out I should have watched last night!

An old friend from Club Med, Lyndsey Goodman, kicked off the Charlotte competition. I have some "Paula pictures" from Paradise Island where Lindsay looks like a freaking super model! But, besides that - she truly is the sweetest thing ever. I was really bummed that I missed the performance, but look what I found! Idol Surprise. It's not the whole thing -- but I think she did a damn fine job. Maybe I should start an online petition: Give Lyndsey a 2nd Chance! I definitely think she is someone that should have made it through! And - she's a great role model for kids to see on TV.

Oooh, here's the whole thing. Post your comments folks... I think she deserves a shot at Hollywood.



So, Lyndsey if by some odd chance you happen to stumble upon my little blog... I am thrilled to see that you are fulfilling your dreams and flying. I always knew you'd do it. Best of luck.

No comments: