Timeline

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Point Was?

Greg and I attended a reception last night at the Headliners Club in Austin. We were invited because Greg received a scholarship for a portion of his tuition. We were under the impression that several faculty members and a large portion of the donors would be in attendance. Great, right? Wouldn't it be nice to meet in person the donor who selected you as their scholarship receipient?

Well, we did see the Dean when we first arrived. And we saw several friends... but no one else. Odd. All dressed up to mingle with friends...

On the flip side, I made a new dish in the crockpot yesterday and it turned out quite yum. Beef stroganoff from the Crockery Cookery. I must say a quick thanks to Rhonda and to my Aunt Debbie for giving me recipe books and magazines and providing inspiration. I think I may have a handle on this cooking thing. Well, sort of....

No comments: