Timeline

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Life Resumes

School is back in session. Greg's classes resumed on Monday and we're back in the swing of things. He's taking Constitutional Law with an extrememly right wing (and Constitutional Purist) Professor, Criminal Law, Torts, and Legal Scholarship. And... we're still waiting on grades from last fall! There has been one grade posted, but Greg is waiting till more are posted before he looks at the first grade. That is some serious restrain! I *know* I couldn't do it.

Work is stressful beyond belief. I don't know whose idea it was to change from 2007 to 2008 -- but I almost wish they'd change it back! Add on to that some massive reporting changes and I have been working my tush off lately. We're really looking forward to this new BI (Business Intelligence) system we're installing. Come on new reporting system!!

Hmmm, what else have we been up to? Not alot. It's been great. We've been brunching with friends at Flip Happy Crepes and I took my cousin to this great old fashioned candy store here in Ausin called Big Top. Oooh, and we booked a trip for this coming Spring Break. I'm going back to the Bahamas! We didn't take the annual birthday trip this past December so March it is. Not a surprise trip, but I am excited to take Greg to Paradise Island. Of course, it'll be a be different place without the Club Med, but I know I'll recognize the beaches! (And.. there's always the gigantic pink monstrosity that can be seen from 7 miles away... Atlantis).

Sorry we're so boring lately! Perhaps there will be more exciting goings on next week after my weekend trip to a scrapbooking retreat. :-)

No comments: