Timeline

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

16 Week Check-Up Today

OK, I've been delinquent. I know. Here are the first few ultrasound pictures. I do have a couple pictures of my belly -- but I'm not fully dressed in them and I think I look more like a pudgy blob than a glowing pregnant woman in them, so I'm not sure I want to share! Some of this of course could be Greg's photography skills, but don't tell him!!


I should have another sonogram this afternoon and perhaps that means more In The Womb pictures!! These are from my first appointment on January 14, 2008:

This is the gorilla face shot... I think the doctor was a *little too zoomed in for this one! This one was really cool, because I could actually see the little fingers moving around!
This last one is from my 12 week appointment. If you tilt your head to the right, you can see the outline of Baby Baden's face. (It took me a while to see it too... but now I see it right away)!

Alright friends and family... that's it for now. I'll try to get some more pictures (good ones) that I don't mind sharing soon!


No comments: