Timeline

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Cat is Out of the Bag

Well, it's official. I'm pregnant. :-) Family and friends know. Work knows. Greg's classmates know. And... well we couldn't have kept a secret much longer anyhow, I'm starting to sport that oh so popular "baby-bump" look. Granted, Jessica Alba looked way hotter than I do, but what can you do? Tomorrow will mark 15 weeks. My next appointment is on the 26th where we'll have another sonogram. I was able to get a late afternoon appointment so Greg will be able to attend and see too. We're excited.

There's been a lot going on lately, but mostly just living life. I went to the movies with a couple of Greg's classmates, Raija and Sandra to see 27 Dresses. It could be the hormones.... but in a weird way, it makes me want to get married again. I know, I'm nuts - but it was fun.

We also went to our first UT Basketball game on Monday night against Kansas Jayhawks. While I'm normally not a basketball fan, it was a good game, and we won which always helps the spirits. Sandra, a Kansas alum, was not too pleased with the Longhorn win... but we'll turn her into a Longhorn yet.

Well, my brief lunch break is coming to a close. More updates on Greg's law meet & greets and interviews, etc coming soon!

No comments: