Timeline

Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I'm a dork. I know this, so bear with me...

I have been a little concerned with all the storms here because some of my baby ducks (like they're really mine, hah) have been MISSING! I know! I was very concerned. Actually, I'm still a bit worried about the original 11 which seems to now be the original 3. I'm hoping the others relocated to a safer place...

BUT... I just saw a new momma duck with 5 teensy little baby ducks! These 5 are definitely newer than the 2 or 3 other babies that have been in the pond over the past couple weeks. These little guys are about the size of the babies in my other photos, while the originals are now most noticeably growing.

I must be on some sort of hormonal baby wave... but seeing the momma and the new babies just made my day! Yay for baby ducks!

No comments: