Timeline

Monday, May 26, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures

I did manage to get a new profile picture of me and the baby bump.... that will be added later tonight.

For now, I'll satisfy the Baby Baden updates with some new pictures of the little one. The first two pictures are from April 24 and my "Level 2" sonogram. There is a face and a profile face shot. The third picture is from a brief check-up with Dr. Seeker on May 12. You can really see Baby Baden's face and little pug nose!!


I'm not due for any more sonograms until 36 weeks ... about 6 weeks away. Hard to believe we're getting so close to the end! The third semester is definitely underway. All in all, I really feel great still. I'm starting to have some lower back pain if I sit or stand in one position for too long - but so far, if I keep moving (and rest often) life is good.


Now onto the pictures...


No comments: