Timeline

Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Month Checkup

Yesterday was Atti's one month checkup with Dr. Owens. Technically, he was just over 5 weeks - but who's counting?

Height - 22.5 inches (I think he's actually longer, but it's hard to measure a squirmy baby)
Weight - 11 pounds 1 ounce (apparently, I'm feeling him the "good stuff")
FOC (head circumfrance) - 37.5 centimeters

This puts Atti in the 75-90th percentile for height and weight and the 25-50th percentile for head size. Funny - I don't think his head looks too little for his body!! (Check out the sexy pose!)


Yesterday, we did make the move to his 3month onesies. Crazy. I've already had to pack up the majority of his newborn clothes. Ummm... I heard time goes quickly, but I don't know if I'm ready yet to give up the "newborn" label!!

No comments: