Timeline

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Get a Grip

According to BabyCenter - Atticus is right on track. He is definitely reaching out more and grabbing. Unfortunately, he likes to grab the skin on the back of my arm when trying to change his diaper, or my hair when I'm trying to burp him, or my face when he's screaming and flailing all around - but, he's grabbing and reaching out! He's following objects and does like to look dreamily into my eyes. (Ok, maybe it's a stretch, but I swear he does look at me all dreamy-like.)

Yesterday afternoon I also worked up the courage to try out the breast pump. I know - you really didn't need to know that, but it's really good news. Atticus took the bottle without any trouble. I'm hoping this means that at 430 am I can now nudge Greg and continue to sleep! Woo hoo - that is the best news I've had in a while! It also means that when I go back to work, my precious prince can continue to eat. I'm sure he likes that idea. :-)

No comments: