Timeline

Sunday, September 14, 2008

In Case You're Hungry

One of the lawyers that Greg worked for during the first part of the summer, Stephen Mason, welcomed a little girl on August 5th. To return the favor of a prepared meal, Atti and I delivered dinner to Stephen and his wife, Diane, on Friday night. The funny thing - I cooked for them when I haven't even been up to cooking for my own family! :-) But, I made a nice easy meal - and I made enough for us to deliver half and keep half!! (Good thinking Mamma!)

This recipe comes from one of Greg's classmates, Sandra - it's really good and really easy!

Italian Crockpot Chicken

1 to 1.5 lbs of boneless skinless chicken
1 pkg of dry Italian seasoning
1/2 C white wine (optional)
1 can condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
4 oz cream cheese with chives
4 Tbs butter

Brown chicken (I normally season with a garlic basil mix during the browning). Combine all ingredients in the crockpot and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Stir sauce and serve over pasta.

1 comment:

rhondadiane said...

Way to go, Mama!! Talk about your "Super-Mom"!!!
But I'm still waiting for Frog Eye Salad!!!!