Timeline

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quick Updates

I'll need more time to tell you about the awesome weekend we had... but I wanted to share a quick Atti update with everyone.

Two Month Checkup - I took Atticus in to the doc yesterday for his well check. All is good.

Height - 24 inches, 75 - 90% (Greg and I unofficially measured him at 26" which I think is more accurate)
Weight - 13lbs and 6oz, 75 - 90%
Head Circumfrence 39 somethings - 25 - 50% (I guess the cheeky monkey cheeks make his head look bigger!!)

We're following Dr. Sears alternate vaccine schedule, so yesterday Atti got his Rotovirus and Dtap immunizations. He'll get a couple more in a month. Atti was a champ. He's definitely not a fan of the shots -- but he was a champ. Granted, he's still a bit fussy 24 hours later which I attribute to the shot, but overall it went well.

No comments: