Timeline

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where's the Beef?

You did what??? -- Greg
Ummm, I bought 28 steaks from a door to door salesman. -- Jen

In what can be described as a serious craving for red meat, I actually purchased $94 worth of steak from a door to door salesman. Crazy. Trust me, I know. He was really convincing. :-)

So, we cooked our first two steaks last night on the grill. Hallelujah, they really were great cuts and the meat was excellent. If it had ended up being bad cuts - I think Greg would have throttled me! Ha. Not really... but I would have gotten quite the earful for the large purchase. As is, he still keeps asking why I didn't start with a smaller purchase??? Good thing I didn't go with the 6 box package for $180!

So, if you're in the neighborhood - come on over, we'll throw some steak on the grill for ya! Or, for my veggie friends and family, we'll grill up some veggies too!!

No comments: